Ten Tips on how to develop resilience:
- Keep an open mindset to change and remember that change can create opportunity
- Find techniques that help you manage stress, for example, exercise
- Practice controlled breathing exercises
- Make lists if you feel overwhelmed
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Positive Imagery
- Build social networks by joining community groups eg. sporting clubs
- When dealing with insurmountable challenges, rationalise by using this sentence: “what is the worst that can happen?”
- Maintain a hopeful outlook by focussing on positive things
- Spend time with positive and more optimistic people
Try these links to hear from the experts.
- Watch Angela’s TED talk – 6 min, 12 sec.
Contact us now to commence your journey to becoming the best possible version of yourself.
M: 0499 772 998
Fitness & Career Coaching